- (4 Slices) Soft White Bread
- (1/2 cup) Milk
- (2) Eggs, beaten
- (1 lb.) Ground Beef
- (2 teaspoons) Baking Powder
- (2 Tablespoons) Minced Onion
- (1/4 teaspoon) Salt
- (1/4 teaspoon) Pepper
- (1) 10.5oz can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- (1) 10.5oz soup can full of milk
- Mix the 1/2 cup milk and the beaten eggs and soak the bread slices for 10 minutes.
- Mix in ground beef, baking powder, onions, salt and pepper.
- Roll meat into 24 meatballs and brown in a skillet in oil. Place the meatballs in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix the mushroom soup, diluted with one can full of 2% or whole milk.
- Pour the soup mixture over the meatballs.
Bake at 325 for 1 hour